People are always looking for innovative ways to have fun. Sometimes this requires taking old things and making them new again. This can be done with traditional karaoke machines by replacing the vocals on a song with your own voice. Now, what if there was a way that you could sing along without having to go out and buy one of these devices?
It may surprise you to know that you don’t need any special equipment in order to do karaoke at home without a machine. All you really need is an MP3 player such as an iPod or even your cellphone (if it has a decent quality sound system). Some newer MP3 players will even allow for multi-track recording so you can record tracks and play them back together while singing over the top of them. You can also purchase special karaoke CDs that work with your computer, but these are more expensive than the other options.
If you want to sing along with an MP3 player or CD, download a track of instrumental music (preferably one that is longer than what you need), then record yourself singing. While this works for most songs if they are shorter in length, it’s especially easy for more classical pieces because many of them are long enough on their own without any vocals. When you’re done recording your voice, play back the instrumental track while muting your own voice and making sure it matches up at certain points (you’ll know when). Then save it onto another file and delete the original vocal tracks in order to avoid copyright issues.
Once you have this track saved onto your computer, open it with a media player and press play, but don’t sing along yet! First adjust the volume of the instrumental music so that it is playing at a fairly loud volume when compared to your voice, then turn down the volume on your recording until they are equally loud. This will make it easier to match up when both of them are playing at once, making for better choreography when you’re doing karaoke in front of friends. Now all you need is some practice, an audience and someone else’s machine-free karaoke song to sing!
How can I do karaoke at home without a machine?
1. Download a track of instrumental music and record yourself singing on top of it
2. Play the instrumental track with the original vocals muted, then adjust the volume so that both tracks are at equal volume when played together
3. Delete the original vocal tracks and save your new version as another file for playback
4. Practice dancing and singing along with your new karaoke song, then find an audience to perform in front of!
What equipment do you need for karaoke?
1. An MP3 player or karaoke CD that works with your computer (or mp3/karaoke CD recorder)
2. A track of instrumental music (preferably one that is longer than what you need)
3. A voice recording system, such as an MP3 player, cellphone, etc.
4. Practice dancing and singing along with your new karaoke song!
It doesn’t have to be a machine to do karaoke at home without a machine…although some special equipment can make it easier!
The benefits of using a Kiddie Karaoke Machine
1. An easy and fun way for children to sing-a-long to their favorite songs
2. It is a great way for them to build up their confidence, creativity and coordination skills
3. They can bring it anywhere they go – whether at home or on vacation
4. Kiddie Karaoke Machines use regular batteries instead of AC power so there are no cords needed!
5. The music in Kiddie Karaoke Machines comes from original CDs that play in all CD players and DVDs that play in any DVD player (including the one in your TV). There are no downloads required!
I hope this answers any questions you might have about how to do karaoke without a machine, as well as why buying a Kids Karaoke Machine might be a great option for your family!